Monday, May 25, 2009

We survived!

We are back from Boston and had a great time. I went for work and attended a conference during the day that I loved and hung out with Bri and Abbie at night. Here are a few highlights from our trip... Abbie at Cheer's

Standing in line to buy Red Socks tickets in 90 degree heat

Fenway Park

On the subway with my map that Bri made fun of the whole time

Beautiful Boston from the top of Bunker Hill monument that Bri climbed 300 steps to see

The Freedom Trail

My swollen feet from walking around in 90 degree heat

My lobster dinner

6 comments:

Annie said...

What a fun trip! We're big Red Sox fans around here, so I'm 100% jealous of your game at Fenway and all the other Boston fun (minus those poor swollen feet . . . the things we do for those babies . . . )

xo

Liz said...

Looks like you had a blast. Time away is always a good thing. Let's get the kids together to play soon...I miss Kate!

Findlay Family said...

Thanks for all the fun times!! You forgot to tell everyone that you made me read in the bathroom at night:) Just kidding I still love you...just like a sis anyway!!!

Steve & Becky said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!!

Carlye Momma said...

Oh fun!!! You crazy ladies! I'm sure it was a blast! I am SO sorry about the swollen feet...bless your heart! I feel for ya baby! ;-)

The Hunters! said...

I'm so glad that you guys had a good time!! I love your lobster bib!! Can't wait to see you guys tongiht!! Love ya!