Sunday, November 15, 2009

Princesses on Ice

Kate and I were lucky enough to go to Princesses on Ice today with our best friends. Susan bought tickets for and early birthday present for Kate and we went with Jamie, Whitney, Cimberly, Cadence, and Susan. It was one of my best moments as a mom, watching Kate's face filled with pure joy as she watched her favorite characters. She cried, she laughed, and waved good-bye to all her friends at the end. It was pure magic!!


This was the big wedding scene at the end. It was the icing on the cake.
If you know Kate at all, you know how she feels about weddings.

Kate and Mommy


This is at the very beginning, she couldn't take her eyes off it.

Kate and Cadence before the show

1 comment:

The Hunters! said...

This was seriously one of the all time BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!! I will never get over it, I want to relive it all over again! Kate was the highlight for me as well! Cimberly being only 4 months old was pretty into it I must say and Cadence was so sweet, I will never get over that she fell asleep and missed Cinderella!! What a loser! JK.. Anywhoooo, I just love my little Kateroo! She brought be such joy yesterday that it moved my soul, I'm going to start crying again right now thinking about it!! I can't wait to do it again! But nothing no matter what will ever top that afternoon! I love you guys so so much!! My cup runneth over!