Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good Books

I just finished two good books that happen to be written by my cousin. They were both great reads. I reallythink this and am not just promoting my talented cousin! Enigma is written on a younger level, written for the junior high crowd and is about a guy who wakes up one day and everyone around him gets knocked unconscious. It is a super creative story, I really can't compare it to anything else I've read.


Sunset is a more adult book about a girl who falls in love and finds out she not as human as she thought. Again, this is a really creative book and I couldn't put it down. Both of these books are available on lulu.com and amazon.com. Author is JB Fisher. Check 'em out!!


2 comments:

the Roberts said...

I need some new reads. If you like Enigma, you might like watching Flash Forward on ABC.

allieb said...

thanks for the info, always looking for new good books to read!