Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dancing Queen

Kate had her first dance recital last night. I was a nervous wreck. At class, she is easily distracted and likes to play with her dance friends instead of actually dancing. I really didn't think that she would dance, but she got up there like a pro and danced her little heart out. She only had a few times where she was distracted and we only had one random twirl thrown in. I was beaming with pride. How did my tiny baby become that little girl on stage in front of all these people?


4 comments:

tracy said...

Ohmigosh how adorable she is!

The costume is darling - I want one in my size, and yes I would wear it grocery shopping... it is so cute!

Valerie said...

Where does your cutie take dance?

She is adorable!!

Jessica said...

I totally know how you feel Jill....but how cute are they when they actually get up there even if they don't do anything? She looks adorable!! :)

Findlay Family said...

Holy Cuteness!!! That is so exciting!!