Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday...

We celebrated birthday's this weekend. Kate is 2 (break my heart) on Monday the 12th and Justin's 30 (!!) on Tuesday the 13th. This weekend all the grandparents came over and celebrated with pizza and cake.

Kater- you are the sweetest little girl. You have changed us forever and we are so glad to have you in our family. You are sweet, funny, talkative, friendly, fun, and amaze us everyday. Happy Birthday, my little love.

Justin- You are an amazing man. I am so proud to call you my husband and watch you be the greatest daddy to our little girl. I am grateful everyday for you. Thank you for the life we share. I can't wait to see where the next 30 take us. I love you...

8 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday, little Kate! What a doll! I love that she and Justin have birthdays a day apart. That's just the same as my Avie and my Brian. Avie was born May 28th and Brian's birthday is May 29th. Fun little coincidences. Hope you have a fun week of celebrations.

Patrea said...

Happy Birthday you two!!! Your little family is soo sweet.

Findlay Family said...

Happy Birthday to Justin and Kate!!!

The Hunters! said...

Oh, I can't believe that my Kateroo is 2!! I hate how fast they grow up! And I can't believe that my Justipoo is 30! That means that I've know him for like 18 years! WOW!! We're both old! I'm glad that you guys had a great weekend and I will see you this week sometime to give Kate her present! I love you guys!! ~Jame

Abbie said...

Cute Cake! You Just wait and Kate will have her turn soooon! Happy Birthday to Kate and Justin.

Carlye Momma said...

Awwwww...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mcfly & Kate Mac!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE KATEUMS IS 2!!!!!!!!!! Man! That just FLEW didn't it? And how does it feel Just...to be an old man??? HAHAHAHAHA! I know...1 more year for me. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Pages n More said...

Happy Birthday Kate!!! Let the tantrums begin. hehehe

angie said...

Hey Jill!! This is Angie (VanO) Bloxham!! I found your blog through Shaun's and your little family is so cute!! Your daughter is adorable!! It was fun to see what you guys have been up to. :)