Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good-bye...

Well, most of you know that Red Rover is no longer. Justin worked for his friend Cameron tirelessly for the past two years and we found out a few days ago it's no longer. We are incredibly sad. Red Rover was a great experience for Justin and we have no regrets. Justin is being welcomed back to his old job at Land Rover Centerville, so our little family will continue to thrive. It's hard to say good-bye to something that you worked so hard at. We will miss the laughter, the flexibility, and the short commute :)...good-bye Red Rover.

3 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

Just when I thought I couldn't cry anymore today...GOSH! We love you guys so much and we're SO sad right now! I've got a letter for Justin and I've also posted a little somethin on my bloggy so I won't repeat any of that...just know that we LOVE you so much and are so grateful for all you've done and will miss working with him every day!

Good grief...now I need a tissue. LOVE YOU! I hope you have a happy new year!

Liz said...

Good Luck tomorrow Justin. Just remember when one door closes another one opens. There is a reason for this...even if you can't see it right now.

Steve & Becky said...

I love how you summarized 2008, I'm really sorry about Red Rover but I'm glad Justin got his old job back. I hope you guys have a really great and prosperous 2009!