Saturday, December 13, 2008

Walmart...

I hate Walmart! A few weeks ago, we ordered a slide for Kate from Santa. Today I get an email that says it cannot be shipped and to call a 1-800 number to cancel the order. I spent 20 minutes in a automated system to hear that orders cannot be cancelled. I am now holding with a wait of "longer than 5 minutes". This voice keeps coming on and saying that Walmart has great customer service and I can check the website for all my ordering needs, except that the website says I cannot cancel my order!!! I hate Walmart and am encouraging a boycott!! I hope Santa can find a way to get Kate a slide in 13 days, because all the local stores say that slides are seasonal and will be stocked in the spring!!! Again, I hate Walmart!

3 comments:

Abbie said...

I HATE Wal-mart!!!! And even better my computer has some virus and I can't shop at Wal-Mart.com, Love It!

Carlye Momma said...

AMEN TO THAT!!!!! WAL-MART IS POOEY!!! POOEY I SAY!

Liz said...

Anything or anyone the screws with present plans should be hated!!! So sorry hope you find another one or something else to get her.