Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good News...

So, most of you know this anyways, but I am officially announcing the I am pregnant! I am almost 11 weeks, due September 23. Justin and I went to the doctor this morning. She did a quick ultrasound and I saw my little muffin's heartbeat and stubby arms wiggling. It's so relieving to see that and know that everything looks good so far. We are very excited and feel very grateful. Now we just have to get Kate excited about sharing her Daddy. That one might be tough!

8 comments:

Annie said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I love having my two kiddos and watching them love and play with each other. Can't wait to find out what you're having . . . if you're finding out.

The Hunters! said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!! I love you guys!! Thanks for being such a great friend to me, I felt so much better on Saturday after I talked to you! And I love that we always have babies together!

Bekah said...

Congratulations! That's fabulous!

Ben and Natalie said...

Congrats, Jill! That is so exciting and I am glad that everything is looks good. It must be a huge relief. I wouldn't know yet but I am sure I will one day. ha ha

Abbie said...

Congrats again..... And Zaylee is almost 6 months and Paige still does not like sharing...

allieb said...

Oh yay congrats! So happy for you : ) We still need to get together with Eri for lunch...

Fuller Family said...

Congratulations- that's awesome.

Spencer Family said...

That is great news! I know that you guys are great parents and Kate will love being a big sister. Just always remember, take a deep breathe and say "WooSaa".