Wednesday, July 29, 2009

All girl

Kate is very into girly things these days. We talk all day about princesses, weddings (especially to her boyfriend Eric from The Little Mermaid), ball gowns, pretty hair, and anything else a princess would do. This is her ball gown from tonight, made from a blanket.


She made her hair pretty by herself after she found a box of clips that I make bows out of. There were probably had 30 hair clips in her hair that she had dipped in water. She was really proud to come and show me what she had done.

3 comments:

The Hunters! said...

You forgot to mention how upset she is that Whitney is not getting married in a Castle!! There will be no castle dancin for us! Just the stupid mountians!

Liz said...

She is a pefect princess. I love her hair, I bet that was fun taking out :)

Carlye Momma said...

ahhhh! SO PRETTY! What a babealicious! What a beautiful princess Kate! I LOVE the sound of that!