Sunday, July 19, 2009

TMI

One of the indoor activities that Kate and I did was dinner at McDonald's on Saturday night for a little playplace action. It was really quiet and we had been there for a while when a grandma brought her two grandkids in. We were the only people there and she was very chatty. After a while, she noticed that I was pregnant and she asked if I knew what I was having. I told her it was another girl and she responded with "Wow, your husband must be really good in bed!" Excuse me?!? She then went on to tell me that there have been studies done to prove that men who are good in bed (her words were "creative") produced girls. She added in some very graphic details that I'll spare you. She also told me a few times how lucky I was to be married to a man like that. Needless to say, we left soon after that. You never know what you'll learn at McDonald's on a random Saturday night...

8 comments:

Findlay Family said...

We need to plan a day to hang out. I will come down there.

Annie said...

This is the best story I've heard in a long time. Thank heavens for a blog to share it on! Guess that means Brian does pretty good work, too. Heaven bless people with zero tact.

Thanks for the laugh.

Carlye Momma said...

Oh my heck that is FANTASTIC! We got a few stories like that from my MOM about all boys too. GOOD GRIEF! Oh I love strange people. They're quite hilarious really! lol!

Patrea said...

Well, lucky you!!!! Gotta love people sometimes. :)

tracy said...

What a first impression! I can just picture the look on your face when she said that! LOL!

So fun to see you Friday - did you get my blog invite? :)

Steve & Becky said...

That's hilarious!!! Steve must be a regular Romeo then.

The Davidson's said...

Thats so funny. Some people just can't hold back and now you have learned something new :)

allieb said...

so freaking funny! guess i'm a lucky girl too then : ) haha