Friday, October 1, 2010

Poor Honda

On Wednesday, I was driving home from work and a sweet 16 year old girl tried to turn into Foothill Village during rush hour. Not the best idea! She didn't see me and gunned it to get across the three lanes of traffic and my poor Honda didn't survive. The airbags went off, I spun through traffic and hit another car. I was immediately grateful I hadn't picked up the girls yet. I was fine, just some awesome bruises from the airbags. The insurance company officially declared it dead today. RIP Honda, we loved your gas mileage!

4 comments:

Abbie said...

Thanks Jill!!!! I'm glad there were no major injuries in the accident. Love you too. Thanks for everything you do for us... Abbie

Jessica said...

I am glad you are ALRIGHT!!

tracy said...

Whoa scary!!!

Emery said...

glad you're okay! my Honda had a crash like that, and got fixed. Did you get a new car?