Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

We had a great Halloween and were only slowed a little by the bad weather. We had our annual family pumpkin carving dinner and trick or treating with our friends. Kate had two costumes because she was less than happy about the butterfly I picked out for her, but was a good sport and wore it for trick or treating. Leah was just excited to see the other kids come to our door!

Kate and Daddy carving pumpkins

The finished product and our fam, minus Lex
which made us sad she wasn't there

Pumpkin head
Leah and Kate

Super Kate, the costume Kate picked
out and "designed" herself
(thanks to my friend Sheree for sewing her K cape!)

1 comment:

Carlye Momma said...

Jill, I haven't seen your blog in a while...just popped in to check it out. Look how stinkin beautiful your babies are! I can't stand it! I love their Halloween costumes! And I LOVE that you have Justin's whole fam over for pumpkin carving. I think family traditions are the best thing ever! Well anyway, your blog is cute and the girls are cuter!