Friday, December 31, 2010

2011

As a whole, 2010 was a hard year for a lot of people. Death, cancer, job loss, sadness all filled 2010. But for me, in my little world, things were good. I suffered along with my sick and grieving friends and family and felt a little more grateful for what I have. A hard working husband who loves me (and I love him); two amazing, adorable, healthy, spunky little souls; a solid family to call my own. Add in a stable job, a warm house, food on my table and I can't ask for anything more. Thanks 2010 for the memories!

2 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

Happy New Year dude! I pray this year will be a blessed one for all of us, and that we get to see more of eachother!

The House that James Built said...

well said jilly. we have to be so grateful for what we have. ran into cute jaymi and chase at pcmc the other day. xoxo