Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween...





We had a great Halloween. Kate was a kitty and loved it. She was running around saying "Meow"! We trick or treated with our neighbors for a few houses, but Kate didn't really get it. We went home and had tons of fun handing out candy. Kate got so excited to see the other kids coming to our house and she was in charge of giving them candy. It was a super busy day but we had a great time!




Kate did not want to touch the pumpkin guts...she is definitley a girly girl!

The whole family came over to carve together. We do it every year and always have fun being creative. Can't wait til next year!

7 comments:

Liz said...

Your page looks great! This will be a great way for us to keep in touch, since we live so far away :) I love your family picture. Kate is the cutest kitty ever!

Ben and Natalie said...

Hey Jill- I found your blog from Brienne's and thought that I would say hello & that your daughter is so adorable. I hope that we can keep in touch this way. :)

-Natalie Jacobs Summerhays

Findlay Family said...

OHHHH she is the cutest kitty EVER!!!

Annie said...

Jill! Welcome to blogging. So glad we can stay in touch now. Your little Kate is such a doll. She's darling . . . she looks like you!

Carlye Momma said...

She's a squishy little kitty isn't she??? OH MY GAAASH! I just love that Kate-ums of yours!

Steve & Becky said...

That is the cutest costume! I'm glad she had fun, I swear kids make the holidays so much better!

allieb said...

Kate is so damn cute. I can't believe how big she is and I still haven't even met her!!! I was hoping you would be at Cadence's birthday party but you weren't there...