Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged...

Shows I Watch:
1. 90210 (lame I know)
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. The Hills
4. Jon and Kate Plus 8
5. The Office
6. Ugly Betty
7. Desperate Housewives
8. Survivor Man

8 Restaurants That I Like To Eat At:
1. Melting Pot
2. Bajio
3. Italian Village
4. Mimis
5. Fortune Cookie
6. Market Street
7. Chilis
8. Wingers

8 Things I Did Today:
1. Took Kate to my mom's
2. Went to work
3. Sat in traffic thanks to the tanker spill on the freeway
4. Picked Kate up at my mom's
5. Ate Little Cesar's
6. Called the pediatrician
7. Gave Kate a bath
8. Read a gossip mag

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Utes beating BYU
2. Twilight with the girls
3. Thanksgiving dinner
4. Kate on Christmas morning
5. Cabin for christmas tree hunting
6. Days off work for the holidays
7. Terrible two's to be over
8. Warm weather

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Healthy children
2. Money
3. Less stress at work
4. Vacation!
5. More Money
6. Vacation!!
7. Sewing Machine (I know that's kinda weird)
8. World Peace

8 People I Tag:
1. Liz
2. Carlye
3. Becky
4. Jen
5. Too bad I don't have more friends!!
6.
7.
8.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Just to let you know Age three is worse than Two..

Liz said...

Ok, I'll do your tag...it just might take me a few days (no time with two kids.